Learn About Jones Family Mortuary
For generations we have served the families of Mooresville and other surrounding cities of Indiana with the goal of providing compassionate care that is both respectful and affordable. As members of this community, we could not be more proud to be the chosen funeral home by Indiana families each year.
Jones Family Mortuary has been so successful because we operate on the following key principles:
1. Family Type Service. We are family owned and operated, and we extend that sense of family to our service. We treat those we serve like they are members of our own family. That is why our slogan is “Dedicated Service from Our Family to Yours”.
2. Continual Support & Service. From the moment you contact us, we remain right by your side through every decision right til well after the funeral service has ended. Our duty is to not only honor your loved one’s life, but we also make it our obligation to provide the support and compassion that a grieving family needs. This extra effort beyond just providing funeral services is what we believe really separates Jones Family Mortuary from other Indiana funeral homes. Whether it is arranging for counseling services or just giving you a call months after the funeral, we do whatever we can to ensure you make it through your grief.
3. Affordability. We know how intimidating funeral costs can be for most people. At Jones Family Mortuary, we provide some of the most affordable funeral costs out of all funeral homes in Indiana. We can provide tasteful low-cost services to fit any budget.
“I would be glad to customize an affordable burial or cremation service for you”
- Jeff Jones, Owner & Operator
4. Flexibility. At Jones Family Mortuary, we are very flexible with the services we offer. We allow for the standard services we offer on our General Price List to be modified and altered to meet a family’s specific needs and desires. No two people are the same and every individual service should be personalized to reflect the life of the deceased in a memorable way. Whether you want something more traditional, require cremation services or want to plan a more creative and modern celebration of life, our Mooresville funeral home will work with you to best accommodate your wishes.
To learn more about us take a look at the links below.
Funeral Directors & Staff
Each member of our funeral staff is dedicated to honoring your loved one in the manner they deserve. Our team is dependable, honest, and comes with years of experience.
Jones Funeral Home has one of the most impeccable facilities in all of Morgan County. Click here to look at our virtual tour and see our image gallery. Also feel free to contact us to see our facility in person.
What Families Are Saying
These testimonials demonstrate how Jones Family Mortuary provides some of the best funeral services for Plainfield, Martinsville, and Mooresville, IN.
Why We're Different
What qualities do you want in a funeral home? We think it’s simple: truly personal and thoroughly professional attention. Read this page to discover exactly why you should turn to us.
Scared about costly funeral expenses? Contact our Mooresville funeral home today, and we will work with your budget to create a memorable funeral service.
Losing a loved one is never easy and having to make funeral arrangements while dealing with grief can be overwhelming and frustrating. Our experienced funeral directors and funeral home staff are here to make sure that your family can focus on healing while we take care of the hard part. Both our traditional funeral services and personalized funeral services offer families the ability to craft the perfect, dignified and memorable goodbye.
We would like to thank you in advance for entrusting us with the final care of your loved one. We promise to adhere to the highest standards of ethics, best practice and care for your loved one as if they were our own. At Jones Family Mortuary, our values and dedication to service is what make us the funeral home families turn to in Mooresville.